College Planning Coach, LLC was founded in 2007 and is based in Troy, MI. Our mission is to make college accessible for all those who wish to attend and reduce the financial burden for families. We do this by educating familes through free workshops, newsletters and updates to this site. Our services include:
- Financial planning with a focus on tuition cost management
- “Best match” college identification programs
- ACT and SAT preparation tools
- Pre-recruitment preparedness training for student athletes
- Assistance with FAFSA and PROFILE forms
- Career planning
- Student support and motivation
Michael Humann is the founder of College Planning Coach, LLC. He earned a Bachelor’s degree in engineering and an MBA from the University of Detroit. He is a Certified College Financial Planner and lectures nationally on how to help families reduce the cost of college attendance.
Laura Trout holds an Associates degree from Oakland Community College, later attending Wayne State University with a major in psychology and nursing. She has served on multiple non-profit boards focused on helping children and young adults. Before joining College Planning Coach, LLC, she was Director of Business Development for a diagnostic testing company.
We’d love to hear from you!
Tell your friends about us…they will thank you.